087 551 2942
TERMS OF SERVICE
This agreement is between you and Inthebag Store.
1. Inthebag Store will supply you with a platform for use as an on-line store.
2. In return, you will pay Inthebag Store a specified fee on an annual basis. (See PAYMENTS below)
3. In order to activate the store, you will need to supply us with relevant information. The accuracy of the information may affect the working of the store.
4. You are responsible for the upload of and information regarding the items that you intend to sell in the store. Inthebag Store will provide guidance only.
5. You are responsible for all the content (text, images) you upload.
6. You will not upload any illegal material.
7. You will not attempt to upload any malicious code such as viruses, worms and the like.
8. Inthebag Store take no responsibility for the success or not of you using the platform provided. You use the service at your own risk. The service is offered to you as is.
9. Inthebag Store reserve the right to deactivate or delete your service for any reason at any time.
10. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Inthebag Store does not have access to your password.
11. Inthebag Store does not provide facilities for payment to you by customers. Payment to you by your customers is handled by 3rd party payment gateways that we incorporate into our platform.
12. Credit Card and other payment information of your customers are not stored on our system.
13. Inthebag Store will under no circumstances be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer for using our service.
14. Inthebag Store will provide support to you when required. Support is charged at the then going rate.
15. This agreement can be cancelled by you at any time by sending a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Inthebag Store may change these terms from time to time. You will be given notice of any such changes.
Inthebag Store will invoice you for the service provided on an annual basis.
Payment must be done via the on-line payment facility provided by Inthebag Store.
Payment of the invoice on a mothly basis, including a nominal administration fee, can be applied for.
Non-payment of the invoice, or mothly installment if agreed to, will result in an interuption or cancellation of the service.
The fee charged for the store is based on the number of items you offer to sell. Once the number of items exceed the limit set for that fee, the higher fee will become payable. Inthebag Store will invoice you accordingly.
Should you cancell the agreement, Inthebag Store will refund a pro-rata portion of the fees paid subject to a maximum of 50% of the annual fee.
LIMITATION ON GOODS TO BE SOLD ON OUR PLATFORM
The following items shall not be recognised as goods by Inthebag Store, and accordingly may not be sold through the use of the platform provided by Inthebag Store.
- pornography or obscene materials
- any item that have been obtained illegally
- shipments of any materials prohibited by national, provincial or local law
- any item which may be interpreted as being one of intellectual property infringement
- any item that promotes or supports self-harm, could cause harm to others or the veneration of harmful actions
Inthebag Store respects your privacy.
When we require from you to provide us with personal information, we only use the information in relation to the specific request and for no other reason.
No information is shared with anybody else unless we are legally compelled to do so.
Sensitive information is stored in an encrypted format, and although we do everything to keep this information secure, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Inthebag Store only provide its service on stores installed and setup inhouse.
Where Inthebag Store does not provide for the hosting of the service, the following is required:
- total access to your hosting platform for installation during the installation process and when support may be required
- continued FTP accees to your hosting platform
- you are to arrange with your hosting provider, for your account, for a SSL security certificate
Where a new .co.za domain is registered for the purposes of an on-line store, with hosting to be provided by Inthebag Store, the cost of the domain will be to the account of Inthebag Store.
As part of the setup process, Inthebag Store will provide guidance, verbally and in writing where applicable, on the implimentation and running of your store.
Inthebag Store will commence with the installation and setup only once payment has been made.
Inthebag Store will not charge for any support provided for the first 30 days after completion of the setup process.